The FMCSA ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017. Is your fleet compliant? The new Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulation comes with a long list of requirements necessary for carriers and drivers to meet. At Ryder, we want to ensure you have the tools you, your drivers, and fleet need to keep your business moving.
You rely on your fleet, that’s why you need a maintenance solution that improves your uptime and keeps your fleet running smoothly. With a network of over 800 locations and 5,900 expert technicians you can keep small issues from turning into big ones.
With our preventive maintenance solution, you’ll benefit from:
- Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance
- A network of 800 service facilities and 5,900+ trained, certified technicians
- 24/7 roadside assistance, extended repair hours and available rentals
- Major and minor repairs with pre-set labor rates
- Detailed record-keeping by truck, location or fleet
- Warranty work
- Multi-point inspections
- Support for all types and makes of trucks