The FMCSA ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017. Is your fleet compliant? The new Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulation comes with a long list of requirements necessary for carriers and drivers to meet. At Ryder, we want to ensure you have the tools you, your drivers, and fleet need to keep your business moving.
Safety and Compliance
As an industry leader in transportation and logistics, safety is a core value and everyday priority at Ryder. We reinforce our commitment to safety by asking our employees to make safety a personal responsibility, when they are at work, supporting our customers’ businesses, or at home. Whether it's delivering products or improving your efficiency in your supply chain, the safety of your business and your customers always come first.
New Topic Collection
Safety regulations are becoming tougher and more complex, but compliance doesn’t have to be challenging. We help you improve the accuracy and effectiveness of log auditing, drug and alcohol testing, and driver qualification processes with our unique safety programs and services. If you’re looking for some more information, check out our CSA resource center here.Read More
Online Driver Training
With Pro-TREAD, it's easy and effective for every driver to get the training they need. Pro-TREAD training offers interactive, easy-to-use, web-based training sessions that are taken at each driver's convenience. Best of all, there's no question about whether or not drivers are learning the material. A 100-percent mastery score is required to complete the lesson, which is scored, documented, and available to fleet supervisors and managers at any time.
Ryder online training:
- Is based on the only federally-approved driver training program
- Trains and re-trains on all the basics of smart, safe driving
- Is regarded as the best produced, most enjoyable and effective training available
- Is totally interactive: drivers learn at their own pace
- Lets you select lessons from a constantly growing menu
- Is easy to register and use over the internet
- Provides bullet-proof documentation of all of your drivers' training
- Includes the Entry-Level Driver Suite of four federally mandated lessons
- Is constantly updated with all federal policy revisions
- Is a small investment that delivers big benefits
Ready to enroll? View the current course listing here.
Already enrolled? .
Ryder drivers: You can find .
We believe management safety training should be easy. That’s why we’ve created web-based training and webinars that make compliance simple and accessible to everyone.
- Motor Carrier Liability
- CSA Analysis and Discussion Updates
- Hazardous Material Regulations
- Cargo Securement Regulations and Safeguards
- Hours of Service Regulations
- CSA In-Depth Analysis and Discussion
- CSA Overview and Updates
- CSA BASICs
- Participant's Guide Violation Severity By Weight
- Driver Qualification
- Driver safety series: roadside inspections and CSA 2010
Looking for safety gear? Visit rydersafetyservices.com to see our selection of products, including:
- Backup cameras
- Cargo restraints
- Cargo security
- Facility safety
- Forms and log books
- Ladders and platforms
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Regulatory references
- Stolen vehicle recovery
- Traffic safety
- Training materials
- Vehicle security