The FMCSA ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017. Is your fleet compliant? The new Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulation comes with a long list of requirements necessary for carriers and drivers to meet. At Ryder, we want to ensure you have the tools you, your drivers, and fleet need to keep your business moving.
Ryder Carrier Payment Inquiry Tool
Ryder's Freight Bill Audit and Payment Carrier Payment Status application can be accessed by utilizing our Transportation Intelligence System (TIS).
Benefits of the Carrier Payment Status tool:
- 24/7 Access
- Single pro number or upload up to 32,000 characters at a time
- Simple copy and paste to upload pro numbers
- Storage of uploaded invoice numbers to assist in rechecking statuses or running quick analysis
- Export results to Excel
- Overview pivot for all statuses with filtering
- Dollar amount summary of invoices in each status with drilling capabilities to review individual invoices in greater detail
- Invoice reject messages which identify the reason for the rejection and assist in the re-submission
- Payment reduction messages which identify the reason for short payment
- Carrier check detail
For payment status, use the template below and upload your invoices to get a status update on them. Check out our new web tool at www.reports.ryder.com.
If additional user id’s are needed please fill out the below request form and email it to the below contact information to get access.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-811-3989.